Welcome to Cupertino
About Cupertino Homes for Sale
Cupertino Homes Quick Search
Cupertino is one of several cities in Silicon Valley, a region in the southern part of the San Francisco Bay Area in Northern California. Many technologies and computer companies were founded in Cupertino. People love Living in Cupertino because it has great neighborhoods, excellent Schools, diverse communities, and beautiful homes.
Cupertino is a beautiful city in Santa Clara County, California in the foothills of the Santa Cruz Mountains. The population is 59,799 and continues to steadily climb as people relocate for the fantastic weather, outdoor activities, diverse communities, highly rated schools and employment opportunities.
Cupertino real estate includes modern and contemporary single-family homes, condominiums, townhouses, cottages and multi-family homes. Many include amenities such as swimming pools, hot tubs, on site gyms, and landscaping with sprinkler systems.
With many employment opportunities in the area, housing is in high demand increasing the price of homes in this area. The median home value in Cupertino is nearly two million, at $1,866,200. The median rent is comparable at $3,299 per month. Nearly two-thirds of residents own their homes, while the other third rents their residence.
Homes sell quickly, with an average of just 16 days on the market. Current average sales price is $2,762,373 which is approximately $130,000 over the average list price.
Things to Do
There is an abundance of entertainment, dining, shopping and attractions in the area. Here are a few favorites you won’t want to miss.
- Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum, an ancient Egypt antiquities museum with educational and scientific activities in nearby San Jose,
- Winchester Mystery House, an architectural wonder and historic landmark 24,000 square foot home of the Winchester family, built from 1886 to 1922, in San Jose,
- California’s Great America, a 112-acre amusement park with over 40 rides and attractions located in Santa Clara,
- San Jose Municipal Rose Garden, a nearly one-hundred-year-old rose garden with over 3,500 shrubs and over 189 rose varieties, located in San Jose,
- Intel Museum, a museum focusing on the history and development of Intel’s products and semiconductor technology.
Nearby Cities and Distance
Times to nearby cities vary dependent on time of day and traffic, however, here are some nearby destinations and their distance from Cupertino.
- Belmont, 24 miles,
- Los Altos, 8 miles,
- San Francisco, 44 miles,
- San Jose, 9 miles,
- Santa Clara, 6 miles,
- Sunnyvale, 4 miles.
Highly Rated Schools
Students in Cupertino attend the following highly rated schools.
- Cupertino High School, rated #8 in best public high schools in Santa Clara County,
- Cupertino Middle School, rated #12 in best public middle schools in Santa Clara County,
- L.P. Collins Elementary School, a K-5 public elementary school,
- C.B. Eaton Elementary School, a K-5 public elementary school,
- Futures Academy, a private school serving students in grades 6-12, and
- Several preschools including Safari Kid, Kiddie Academy of Cupertino and Bright Horizons at Cupertino.
Ranking data is based on Niche scores and include teachers, academics, diversity, college preparation, safety and health, clubs and activities.
For more information about current listings in Cupertino or other surrounding communities, please contact us at Amar Realtor.