About Cupertino Homes for Sale
Cupertino Homes Quick Search
All Cupertino Homes | 1,000,000 – 1,500,000 | 1,500,000 – 2,000,000 | 2,500,000 – 3,000,000 | 3,000,000+
Cupertino is one of several cities in Silicon Valley, a region in the southern part of the San Francisco Bay Area in Northern California. Many technologies and computer companies were founded in Cupertino. People love Living in Cupertino because it has great neighborhoods, excellent Schools, diverse communities, and beautiful homes.
Cupertino is a beautiful city in Santa Clara County, California, in the foothills of the Santa Cruz Mountains. The population is 59,799 and continues to climb steadily as people relocate for the fantastic weather, outdoor activities, diverse communities, highly rated schools, and employment opportunities.
Cupertino real estate includes modern and contemporary single-family homes, condominiums, townhouses, cottages, and multi-family homes. Many include swimming pools, hot tubs, on-site gyms, and landscaping with sprinkler systems.
With many employment opportunities, housing is in high demand, increasing the price of homes in this area. The median home value in Cupertino is nearly two million, at $1,866,200. The median rent is comparable at $3,299 per month. Almost two-thirds of residents own their homes, while the other third rent their residences.
Homes sell quickly, with an average of 16 days on the market. The current average sales price is $2,762,373, which is approximately $130,000 over the average list price.
Things to Do
There is abundant entertainment, dining, shopping, and attractions. Here are a few favorites you won’t want to miss.
- Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum, an ancient Egypt antiquities museum with educational and scientific activities in nearby San Jose,
- Winchester Mystery House, an architectural wonder and historic landmark 24,000 square foot home of the Winchester family, built from 1886 to 1922, in San Jose,
- California’s Great America, a 112-acre amusement park with over 40 rides and attractions located in Santa Clara,
- San Jose Municipal Rose Garden, a nearly one-hundred-year-old rose garden with over 3,500 shrubs and over 189 rose varieties, located in San Jose,
- Intel Museum focuses on the history and development of Intel’s products and semiconductor technology.
Nearby Cities and Distance
Times of nearby cities vary dependent on the time of day and traffic; however, here are some nearby destinations and their distance from Cupertino.
- Belmont, 24 miles,
- Los Altos, 8 miles,
- San Francisco, 44 miles,
- San Jose, 9 miles,
- Santa Clara, 6 miles,
- Sunnyvale, 4 miles.
Highly Rated Schools
Students in Cupertino attend the following highly rated schools.
- Cupertino High School rated #8 in best public high schools in Santa Clara County,
- Cupertino Middle School rated #12 in best public middle schools in Santa Clara County,
- L.P. Collins Elementary School, a K-5 public elementary school,
- C.B. Eaton Elementary School, a K-5 public elementary school,
- Futures Academy, a private school serving students in grades 6-12, and
- Several preschools include Safari Kid, Kiddie Academy of Cupertino, and Bright Horizons at Cupertino.
Ranking data is based on Niche scores and includes teachers, academics, diversity, college preparation, safety and health, clubs, and activities.
Attractions in Cupertino
Some of the main attractions in Cupertino, CA, include:
- Apple Park Visitor Center: A showcase of Apple’s latest technology and designs, located at the company’s headquarters.
- De Anza College: A community college with a large campus and various cultural and recreational activities.
- Cupertino Memorial Park: A large park with picnic areas, playgrounds, sports fields, and a community center.
- The Flint Center for the Performing Arts: A venue for concerts, theater productions, and other events.
- The Cupertino Library: A modern library with many books, magazines, and other resources.
- The Cupertino Historical Society and Museum: A museum dedicated to preserving the history of Cupertino and the surrounding area.
- The Cupertino Farmer’s Market: A weekly market featuring fresh produce, flowers, and other goods from local farmers and vendors.
- The Blackberry Farm: A historic farm with various animals and a playground for children.
- The Apple Campus: Apple Inc.’s headquarters, a popular attraction for visitors to the city.
- Rancho San Antonio County Park: A large park with hiking trails, picnic areas, and a lake for fishing and boating.
For more information about current listings in Cupertino or other surrounding communities, don’t hesitate to contact us at Amar Realtor.