Sri Gudavalli | Database Analyst & App Engineer at Wells Fargo August 25, 2013, Sri was Amar’s client
Now a day’s, many Listing agents to do double sides (both buyer and seller side) and don’t even submit higher offers because of their own vested interest in the transaction. It’s virtually impossible to do the justice and right representation when listing agent representing both seller and buyer. Lawyer representing both sides. It’s obviously compromise of ethics on buyer side or seller side or both sides. Think about it.
I can’t imagine any other agent other than Amar for selling my home because of his highest standard of ethics and right guidance in actions and practice. Amar honestly represents the client’s best interest above all clearly shows in end results.
Summary of my Home Selling experience with Amar:
· Entire process guidance throughout Home SELLING PROCESS.
· Extensive Marketing for maximum exposure.
· The Best deal negotiation by ALL possible means.
· Perfect execution to sell RECORD price of same Sq.ft Home
in the neighborhood.
· Personally involved in ALL areas (Listing preparation, Appraisal,
Loan, Escrow process, and closing).
· Co-ordination and engagement with Bank and Escrow to ensure
loan closing on time and smoothly.
· Staying on TOP of EVERY activity in the entire process to make
sure end goal is accomplished as smooth as possible.
Bottom line, the flawless EXECUTION on multiple dimensions
what every seller hope to achieve in ideal conditions.