2263 Lusardi Dr, SAN JOSE
- It always feels so nice to enter the house welcomed by flowers. We have varieties and colors of roses that always give happiness every time you see and feel.
- The small tree in the front yard provides good shade and cooling during the hot summer days. Seasonal blossoms are a feast for the eyes.
Private Backyard- Favorite part of house
- Having no houses at the back and no upper floors to the adjacent neighbors gives full privacy. Tall fences and redwood trees adds to it.
- Much spacious, yet low maintenance. Got few fruits and vegetables.
- Pergola area is where we relax or get-together with either a coffee or barbecue. Kids would love this area and no need to worry even if they are alone since it’s very safe.
- Abundance of natural light in all the rooms. Additionally recessed light thought the house would help for more light.
- Fully remodeled kitchen and bathrooms and fixtures. The light colors used throughout the house provides a fresh feeling.
- Natural gas cooking helped us cook food fast and yummy.
- Central AC and heater keep the temperature in the house comfortable both in summer and winter
– More storage areas on the top, epoxy on floor and fully painted.
– Washer/dryer area is covered and clean with more storage area.
– We used it as gym, kids play area and utility area.
- This is a very friendly, quiet and safe neighborhood. Being a small community, most of the families know each other and always extend their help for everything. Zero crime rate.
- Community get-togethers at parks or homes are always there.
- WhatsApp OOHOAiHOasHOA group will help you informed, or to get any quick reference, contact, handyman or help as and when required.
- Eastridge Mall is just 2 miles away for shopping or movies
- Grocery plans? Try out Sprouts, New Seasons Market, Costco, Lucky, Safeway, Walmart and so on, you name it.
- Restaurants are at the walkable distance for quick bites, Asian, Indian, American cuisines.
- Downtown area can be found at Evergreen Village Square within 1 mile, which has musical nights, Sunday farmers market, various food options, lake etc. Village Square library is also a quick check.
- Weekends could be good with biking at Cunningham lake(2miles), or a hike at Joseph D Grand Park mountains.
- A best evening walk is good to Boggini park or Fowler Creek Park both are around 1mile away. Evergreen library and park is walkable as well.
- Walkable to Planet fitness or ClubSport- San Jose nearby was my best bet to keep me fit.
- Just 2 miles to 101 and 4 miles to 680 helped us out of noise and air pollution, still fast access to highways.
- Lightrail VTA @alumrock station, (being extended to Eastridgeloop VTA bus stand at 2 miles) was a good option for me if I don’t feel driving to work.
- Having a big backyard, a few families in the community have added a new room in backyard with county permission or studio sheds/pods.
- More space in the attic can be utilized as storage or even study room.