What advice would you give to new agents
First, New Realtors should focus on learning how real estate business and strategies working. It isn’t an easy task because you need to earn money and also spend time on learning.
But spending the first few months learning from a good adviser can impact the timeframe necessary to become self-sufficient, begin to establish a clientele, and establish their identity.
- Begin marketing yourself by Creating and organize a database of personal and professional contacts and start your services as soon as you’re licensed.
- Determine what broker you want to affiliate yourself with. Make sure they can assign you a mentor to help you navigate the business requirements and the MLS and get some on-the-job experience showing and listing properties.
- Start with an area you know best, and focus on getting your feet wet in that territory before looking at places less familiar to you.
- Spend as much time on learning everything about the MLS system:-
- Most importantly, don’t be scared because Surround yourself with many experienced, professional, and smart people. Ask questions, listen, and learn closely.
- Different services offered and
- Get familiarized with inventory
- Sales within the areas you focus
5. Most importantly, don’t be scared because Surround yourself with many experienced, professional, and smart people. Ask questions, listen, and learn closely.