Amit Sangani | CTO & Co-Founder, MightyText March 23, 2013, Amit was Amar’s client
Hands down, Amar is one of the best real estate agents in Bay Area! We were looking for a home in Los Altos/Palo Alto in crazy market where each home was receiving 5+ offers at minimum. Amar was able to find a beautiful home for us and at extremely good value. Amazingly, he won the deal for $40K less than the highest offer. How did he do it? He put extremely enticing offer to seller almost equivalent to cash offer, but not really a cash offer! Seller accepted our offer over the highest offer. Very few agents are skilled enough to execute the way Amar does. Amar’s amazing execution, negotiation skills, and offer strategy, bar none. He negotiated close to $15K towards the closing costs – saving us almost $55K in addition to finding extremely valuable property which we both agree can be sold for $200K above what we bought for in this market.
He negotiated to make it a win-win situation for us and the seller. He also project managed the entire process super efficiently (for e.g. working with loan agent, keeping seller agent warm, Home warranty, Escrow, Funding, Recording, etc). Our file was complex, but Amar & Yogesh (loan agent) totally nailed it.
Here are some of Amar’s pros for buyers out there. Amar –
– Understands bay area market really well.
– Evaluates each home as if he was looking for his own family
– Does not waste time bidding on properties which do not provide value for his buyers
– Negotiates and puts an extremely compelling offer which is sure to save buyer’s hard-earned dollars
– Guides through the entire process which is really priceless
– Is a nice person by heart!
If you are looking to buy a property without Amar, you are truly missing out an opportunity!