Housing Market Report – Los Gatos / Monte Sereno – 2022 Q1
Los Gatos / Monte Sereno
Appreciation: 2022 Q1 Vs 2021 Q1
Los Gatos / Monte Sereno Housing Market Report; 2022 Q1 Appreciation as compared to 2021 Q1.
* Single Family Homes median sold price increased to $610,000, and Appreciation is 23% in 2022 Q1 compared to 2021 Q1.
* Townhome/CONDO’s median sold price increased to $148,000 and Appreciation is 11% in 2022 Q1 compared to 2021 Q1.
Quarter Listing Activity:
* Los Gatos / Monte Sereno Single Family Homes 2022 Q1 Housing Market Update information for Active Listing, Under Contract both Contingent and Pending, and SOLD Activity is 132, 31, and 94 respectively.
* Overall Single Family Homes SOLD percentage in 2022 Q1 is 71%.
* Los Gatos / Monte Sereno 2022 Q1 Housing Market Report for Townhome/Condo’s Active Listing, Under contract both Contingent and Pending and SOLD Activity is 55, 18, and 31 respectively.
* Overall Townhome/Condos SOLD percentage in 2022 Q1 is 56%.
Resources: MLS Listings Inc
Contact me today for more information about buying a home in the Bay Area! Amar Realtor offers expert real estate services with proven results in Bay Area Housing Market, including homes for sale in Santa Clara County, San Mateo County, Contra Costa County, and Alameda County.
More Interesting Information about Bay-Area Real Estate