Housing Market Report – JAN 2022
Housing Market Report – Santa Clara County – JAN 2022
Santa Clara County’s Housing Market Report Year-over-Year Appreciation of January 2022 compared to January 2021.
* Single Family Homes median sold price increased to $328,888 and overall 24% Appreciation Year-over-Year.
* Townhome/CONDO’s median sold price increased to $18,000 and overall 2.2% Appreciation Year-over-Year.
Santa Clara County’s Housing Market Report Month-over-Month Appreciation/Depreciation of January 2022 compared to February 2022.
* Single Family Homes median sold price decreased to –$3,112 and overall -0.2% Depreciation Month-over-Month.
* Townhome/CONDO’s median sold price decreased to -$72,500 and overall –7.8% Depreciation Month-over-Month.
* Santa Clara County Single Family Homes Market Update information in the month of January 2022 for Active Listing, Under Contract both Contingent and Pending, and SOLD Activity is 696, 381, and 491, respectively.
* Overall Single Family Homes SOLD percentage in the month of January 2022 is 71%.
* Santa Clara County January 2022 Market Report for Townhome/Condos Active Listing, Under contract, both Contingent and Pending and SOLD Activity is 432, 193, and 255, respectively.
* Overall Townhome/Condos SOLD percentage in the month of January 2022 is 59%.
Resources: MLS Listings Inc
Contact me today for more information about buying a home in the Bay Area! Amar Realtor offers expert real estate services with proven results in Bay Area Housing Market, including homes for sale in Santa Clara County, San Mateo County, Contra Costa County, and Alameda County.
More Interesting Information about Bay-Area Real Estate